WANT TO BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM?
Minimum Requirements Necessary to Accept Applicant
- Minimum Requirements Necessary to Accept Applicant (Bold - list below bulleted)
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years verifiable experience with the type of trailer you are applying for
- Must have current physical and supply a copy of the long form that has been registered with the DMV and completed by a physician registered with FMCSA
- Must have a valid CDL in the state of residence
- Must not have had a DUI in the previous 5 years
- Must have never have failed a Drug Test
- Must provide a police report for any accident or reportable incident within the previous 3 years. Our insurance company request 5 years if they show on the MVR or PSP (Personal Safety Profile) reports
- Must not have had more then one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last year
- Must not have more than 100 PSP points
- Must produce IRS paperwork for EIN number of company name and State paperwork for filing of their company name
As one of the largest and fastest growing intermodal providers in North America, we're continually seeking to expand our network of independent owner operators and fleet owners. We know that you have choices when it comes to how you spend time behind the wheel - our goal is to reinforce your choice of Veteran Carriers with every container you move. We look for hardworking, experienced, safety-conscious professionals with a strong commitment to customer service and on-time performance to join the most valued owner-operator fleet in the industry.
If you are a licensed CDL Driver who is looking for a rewarding, local opportunity with an established company, we want to hear from you! In this role, you will ensure the safety of each delivery from the moment you leave the facility until you have completed each delivery.
- Creating value for a customer
- Building a strong infrastructure
- Synchronized demand and supply
- Quality measurement and monitoring